Owner – The City of Philadelphia, PA
Ranked No.1 Bridge Project in the COUNTRY
$67.4M Construction Cost
Read about it here!
See it here!
- Over 15,000 CY of Structure Concrete and 23,000 LF of Steel Production Piles
- Main Structure Length of 2,800 feet
- Aggressive 22-Month Schedule for Complexity of Structures
- Bridge Demolition and Reconstruction Over Three Electrified Railways (Amtrak, CSX, SEPTA), the Schuylkill River, University of Pennsylvania Athletic Fields, 4 Active Lanes of Interstate Highway (I-76), and Underneath One Electrified Railway.
- Partial Bridge Demolition and Reconstruction of Multi-Span, Pre-stressed Concrete Spread Box Beam Bridge Exit Ramps Off I-76
- Construction of New 12-Span Steel Girder Bridge
- Construction of New Pile-Supported Piers and Abutments
- Construction of New River Piers on Existing Foundations
- Construction of Ornamental Railings, Custom Gazebos and LED Panel Lighting