Owner – Pennsylvania DOT (SR 3037, Sec. PBJ)
$17.9M Construction Cost
- Two-Staged Deck Reconstruction of JFK Boulevard Bridge over the Schuylkill River
- Multi-Staged Deck Reconstruction of Schuylkill Avenue West Bridge over 4 Lanes of Active Interstate Highway (I-76)
- Pier Column Jackets and Bearing Pedestal Concrete Restoration
- Cleaning and Repainting of Steel Superstructure
- Bridge Jacking and Bearing Replacements
- Construction of Concrete Stair Towers Leading to the Schuylkill Trail.
- Reconfiguration of Amtrak’s 30th Street Station Access Roads.
- New Bridge Roadway and Marine Navigational Lighting.